PaidVerts

Sabtu, 13 Oktober 2007

The secret formula for creating killer mini-sites that sell like crazy!


What I'm about to reveal to you is one of my most closely guarded trade secrets. As you'll see in a minute. This formula drives a system that is quite simple - but extremely powerful when you set it in action.


I have tested and tested many different ways of making mini-sites work, and this formula that I'm about to present to you is the final result of all my testing.
This is a fool-proof formula that will help you bring in the largest amount of sales possible with the lowest investment and advertising budget (and thus the highest ROI).
Knowing this formula doesn't mean you'll be free from testing. There is still a large number of elements that you need to test while fine-tuning your mini-site to make it the most profitable for you, I'll tell you more about this in another part of this report.
The image to the right of your screen is a representation of how a mini-site looks, click on each of the different colors to learn how to structure each indivitual block...

0 komentar:

My Traffic Value